PHOTO: Gas leak closes neighborhood

© 2018-Register-Pajaronian

Watsonville firefighters keep a close watch on a natural gas leak at a home on the 100 block of Faith Drive Friday. Capt. Corey Schaefer said a plumber accidentally severed a natural gas line with a reciprocating saw at 4:40 p.m., releasing a plume of gas. Firefighters shut down several streets in the area for about a half an hour. A crew from Pacific Gas and Electric responded and clamped off the leak. No injuries were reported.


Video News
More In News