WATSONVILLE — The City of Watsonville is currently accepting bids for the Senior Center Americans with Disabilities Act Upgrades and Improvements Project.
The project consists of restroom modifications and ADA upgrades to improve accessibility.
Work will also include:
• Light interior demolition
• Replacement of rough and finish plumbing
• Rough and finish electrical
• New drywall on ceilings and sections of walls
• New flooring
• Interior painting
• Toilet partitions
• Retrofitting of guardrails/handrails at all exterior wheelchair ramps and stairs
For information, contact Fabian Guzman, construction manager, at 768-3105.